Monday, September 22, 2014

Garlic Press & Peeler Set from #AlphaGrillers


How often do you use garlic? I personally use a lot of fresh garlic in my cooking but I hate to do the ritual peeling and chopping. That's why sometimes I keep a container of pre-minced garlic for convenience but still nothing beats freshly peeled and minced garlic right?

Why waste your time peeling and chopping garlic when you can do it in a second with the Garlic Press and Peeler Set from Alpha Grillers?! So far this product is hands-down as the most useful kitchen gadget in my drawer.
It's made with premium solid stainless steel, comfortable grips, it's ergonimically designed for easy squeezing, dishwasher safe, and is beautifully presented in luxury gift box.
It features an innovative hole pattern that easily & effortlessly pushing garlic through. The built-in cleaner pushes out excess garlic which I thought really amazing! I absolutely love it. It is very easy to use and clean and makes mincing garlic a snap.
These gadgets are super easy and quick to use. The silicone garlic peeler is both flexible and durable. It is a tube shaped and has scalloped edges. To use, just simply insert the garlic into the tube and place it on a flat, sturdy surface. Then, apply gentle pressure with your hands and roll the tube until you hear the skin come off. To mince garlic simply place one or two peeled or unpeeled cloves in the chamber, bring the handles together and squeeze. Once you have pressed the garlic, use a knife to slice it free from the front of the press. Put your finger on the lip of the chamber, to prevent it from moving upwards, then open up the handles. If you were using unpeeled cloves the peel will still be inside the chamber.
I would highly recommend this garlic press and peeler set to everyone! For more details or would like to order, you should check it out on Amazon.com today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :