Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Best Birthday So Far!

I thank GOD for giving me another year of life. My 31st birthday was the best! I was able to celebrate my birthday twice this year. I guess that's what happens when you have a dual citizenship...lol! While we're in the Philippines, my family threw an advance birthday party for me a week before my birthday, and we had a blast celebrating it at the beach.

On my actual birthday, hubby and daughter surprised me with flowers, ice cream cake, a birthday card and a special gift. I thought the husband wasn't going to buy any cake because we had 2 cakes already when we celebrated my birthday in the Philippines. I was wrong!
Thanks Hon and Akesh for always making my birthday extra special.
Oh, boy! The ice cream cake melted before I blow out the candles. Of course it will start to melt when you can't keep up! Look at how many candles were on top! I guess the husband wasn't able to find those number candles...lol!

I'm lov'n my new necklace! It's a 14k diamond necklace, a limited edition from USAA Jewelry.
We had Texas Roadhouse for dinner that day and celebrated it at Schlitterbahn Resort.

1 comment :

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

Happy birthday. Minsan na lang ako makapag internet kasi dahil sa bagyong yolanda na napakaraming poste ang natumba ay napeste din ang sa internet. Kasi dito sa aming lugar sa ngayon ang internet ay sa Globe lang o Smart na minsan mahina ang koneksyon. Wala pa kasi sa linya sa telepono sa Bayan Tel. Karamihan na internet cafe dito sa aming lugar ya games lang muna sa computer......