Tuesday, September 23, 2014

#Surpahs Small Lightweight with BMI Bathroom Scale

I have about six different digital weight scales in our house, two for each three bathrooms. I know it's a lot but you can never go wrong with too many weight scales, right?! My latest favorite is the pink Small Lightweight with BMI Bathroom Scale from Surpahs.

I really like this bathroom scale. It's small, sleek, lightweight, stable, and accurate. This lovely digital bathroom scale measures your body weight and calculates your Body Mass Index. This small bathroom scale can identify 4 pre-defined users, and results are displayed on its 2.3" (59mm) diameter big round shiny LCD, with very nice blue backlight, supports easy reading in the dark.


Overall, I love everything about this scale. It's cute and very feminine too. Plus, the tempered glass is super easy to clean. I would highly recommend this pink digital bathroom scale to all pink lovers out there! For more details or would like to order, you should visit Amazon.com today!

Disclosure: Product mentioned above was provided for FREE by Surpahs for product endorsement/review purposes I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments :