Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
When I got married, we decided to camera hire instead of hiring a photographer. That saved us a lot of money on our wedding. You can do a Sony camera hire and rent all kinds of Sony equipment. You can also get Canon, Panasonic and Sony Camcorder equipment for hire as well. You can choose from the widest range of video and still camera and get the lowest rates on the rental equipment. The Sony z1 video camera hire is the one that we did and it worked great. They also offer Studios for hire as well.
So what are you waiting for? If you are looking for camera hire or video camera, you need to checkout Camerent today. They worked for us, and I am sure they will work for you. You can easily download their rate card from their website.
I have noticed that their prices are much lower than the maternity boutiques you can find online or in stores.
This place provides new and fresh maternity clothes for you to choose, and often times they offer up to 75% and down from its original price. So what are you waiting for? You should also check their $10 & under items.
In behalf of the Dias Family, I would like to say thank you again ladies for being so thoughtful. By the way, Akesha said: "Salamat po, Tita Wose (Rose)", Salamat po, Tita Shy" and "Salamat po, TitaCes".
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
I am sure you will enjoy the best that online gambling can offer and find the most reliable online casinos from this website. Onlinecasinosplanet.org offers an online casino guide with recommendations and reviews of online casinos, a complete list of land based casinos located in several countries, casino games in flash, videos related to the casino theme and exclusive articles about casino games. All the online casinos listed from their website have the following casino games like American roulette, blackjack, progressive slots, video poker, baccarat, craps and many others casino games.
You can also click your country icon to get a list of casinos that accept players from your particular country. So what are you waiting for? If you are looking for a great site that has reviews of the best casinos, you need to checkout onlinecasinosplanet.org. It is probably a good idea to read the casino reviews before playing online.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
During Akesha's 4th birthday....hubby and I decided not to buy a big cake because we already had a party for her during Easter Sunday...instead, hubby bought Akesha a slice of a german chocolate cake and a balloon....lol! She said "another cake!"....lol!
Monday, April 26, 2010
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of SaferBrand. All opinions are 100% mine.
William T. Riley, PhD, codirector of Virginia Commonwealth University's Anxiety Disorders Clinic, says if you do that, worry often exhausts itself and you may have less mental baggage to carry around all day. Try these simple strategies for managing everyday anxieties.
Chameleons. You worry what others think, overestimate the potential for rejection, and change behavior to suit others. To reduce your fears: Face failure and don't view it as personal rejection.
Compulsives. You check and recheck. You put your keys in your purse, but keep checking. To stop the cycle: Restrain yourself, and ultimately you'll start trusting your judgment. You may also need to keep in mind the advice above for perfectionists -- that it's O.K. to make mistakes, or forget something once in a while.
- Use bright accents, such as this yellow table cloth, to add instant impact.
- Look for elements that play off each other. The chair-back design plays well with the stair rails.
- Mix different foliage textures to create contrast and season-long interest.
- Select plants with a long flowering season, such as dahlias, for easy color.
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bliss Living. All opinions are 100% mine.
Just click the banner to join! So what are you waiting for? This campaign is only available to US, Canada and Europe.
If you are looking to host your Herbalife Weight Loss Challenge Websites, you can get three sites for one low price.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Here's the RULES:
1.Look through your photo archives for the chosen blog and pull out the tenth photo you posted.
2.Tell us a little about it.
3.Tag five more players.
4.Let the fun begin!
Now I am tagging:
Sis Rose, Tsang Shy, MamiLu, TCes, & KuyaMel.
Have a wonderful weekend! It's my blogging day off today...so, will blog hop tomorrow!.....lol!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
It's been awhile since my family have started doing this routine,“pizza & movie night” every Friday night! So last Friday we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeakuel and Babylon A.D.
Anyhow, here's my Mellow Yellow Monday entry this week. Akesha was busy playing and picking some flowers/weeds at our backyard.
2. Be ambiguous. Always.
3. Cry. Cry often.
4. Bring things up that were said, done, or thought years, months, or decades ago...or with other boyfriends.
5. Make them apologize for everything.
6. Stash feminine products in their cars, backpacks and in their books as cute reminders that you were thinking of them.
7. Look them in the eye and start laughing.
8. Get mad at them for everything.
9. Discuss your period in front of them. Watch them squirm.
10. Demand to be called or e-mailed. Often. Whine when they don't comply.
11. When complimented, make sure to be paranoid. Take nothing at face value.
12. Use daddy as a weapon. Tell them about his gun collection, his quick trigger finger, and his affection for his Little Princess.
13. Be late for everything. Yell if they're late.
14. Talk about your ex-boyfriend 24 - 7. Compare and contrast.
15. Make them guess what you want and then get mad when they're wrong.
16. Plan little relationship anniversaries, i.e. the monthly anniversary of the time you saw each other in the library...for five minutes. Then get mad at them for forgetting. Then cry.
17. Gather many female friends and dance to "I Will Survive" while they are present. Sing all the words. Sing to them. Sing loud.
18. Constantly claim you're fat. Ask them. Then cry, regardless of their answer.
19. Leave out the good parts in stories.
20. Make them wonder. Confusion is a good thing.
21. Criticize the way they dress.
22. Criticize the music they listen to.
23. Ignore them. When asked, "What's wrong?" tell them that if they don't know, you're not going to tell them.
24. Try to change them.
25. Try to mold them.
26. Try to get them to dance.
27. When they screw up, never let them forget it.
28. Make them stay at religious services until they are close to fainting...just because.
29. Blame everything on PMS.
30. Whenever there is silence ask them, "What are you thinking?"
31. Read into everything..
32. Over-analyze everything.
Unsecured Loans and Lines of Credit features:
* 6%+ APR
* NO Collateral
* NO Business Plans
* No Doc or Full Doc
* $10,000 to $250,000+
They are experts at getting people unsecured loans for business or small business financing. You don’t need to waist time calling anybody else because you shouldn’t trust anybody else with your business financing needs. At this company they will give you straight answers with outstanding results. So what are you waiting for? If you are looking for business loan, you should contact ezusecured.com or call them at 800-201-0001 as soon as possible to get your business financing on the way.
What You Need:
* 1/4 yard print No. 1 (blocks)
* 1/8 yard print No. 2 (block centers)
* 1/4 yard print No. 3 (sashing strips)
* 1/8 yard print No. 4 (sashing squares)
* 1 yard print No. 5 (pillowcase body)
19-5/8 X 28-1/2 inches (fits a standard-size bed pillow)
3-1/2 inches square
Quantities are for 44/45-inch-wide, 100-percent cotton fabrics. All measurements include a 1/4-inch seam allowance. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
To make the best use of your fabrics, cut pieces in the following order.
From print No. 1, cut:
* 16 2-5/8-inch squares, cutting each in half diagonally for a total of 32 corner triangles
From print No. 2, cut:
* 8 3-inch squares for block centers
From print No. 3, cut:
* 25 1-3/4-x-4-inch sashing strips
From print No. 4, cut:
* 18 1-3/4-inch sashing squares
From print No. 5, cut:
* 1 22-x-39-3/4-inch rectangle
* 1 8-3/4-x-39-3/4-inch rectangle
1. Sew print No. 1 corner triangles to opposite edges of a print No. 2 square (Diagram 1). Press seam toward triangles.
2. Add print No. 1 triangles to square's remaining edges to complete the Square-in-a-Square block (Diagram 2) Press seams toward triangles. The block should be 4 inches square including seam allowances. Repeat to make eight Square-in-a-Square blocks total.
1. Alternating sashing strips and blocks, sew together nine print No. 3 sashing strips and eight Square-in-a-Square blocks to make a block row. Press seams toward sashing strips.
2. Alternating sashing squares and strips, join nine print No. 4 sashing squares and eight print No. 3 sashing strips to make a sashing row. Press seams toward sashing strips. Repeat to make a second sashing row.
3. Referring to Diagram 3 on page 36, join sashing and block rows to make the pieced border. The pieced border should be 6 1/2 x 39 3/4 inches including seam allowances.
1. Referring to Diagram 3, sew together pieced border and the print No. 5 rectangles to make a pillowcase unit.
2. With right side inside, fold pillowcase unit in half. Sew along long raw edges and short, unpieced end of pillowcase unit. Turn right side out and press.
3. Fold raw edge of pillowcase unit under 1/2 inch and press. Fold same edge under 7 inches, leaving a 1-inch-wide strip along the outside edge of the pieced border (see Diagram 3). From the pillowcase right side, stitch in the ditch on the pieced border's lower edge to complete pillowcase.
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of goviral. All opinions are 100% mine.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Perfection is what American women expect to find in their husbands, but English women only hope to find in their butlers. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Republican boys date Democratic girls. They plan to marry Republican girls, but feel they're entitled to a little fun first.
Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.
Shotgun wedding: a case of wife or death.
Spinster: A bachelor's wife.
Suicide is belated acquiescence in the opinion of one's wife's relatives.
Question: Ted Kennedy: "Where was George?"
Answer: Dry, sober, and at home with his wife
The days just before marriage are like a snappy introduction to a tedious book.
To heck with marrying a girl who makes biscuits like her mother--I want to marry one who makes dough like her father.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Their pink or reddish color comes from the algae, diatoms, and small crustaceans the birds eat. They also eat aquatic insects. Flamingos eat with their head upside down in the water, so they can suck water and food in with the front of their bill. Mud and water drain out the back of the bill. The food is caught by finger-like projections called lamellae in the beak. Flamingos hold their breath when feeding.
Flamingos run to gather speed when taking off. They flap their wings almost continuously in flight. They fly when startled or to migrate. The speed of a flock can reach 31 to 37 miles per hour. They can fly 300 miles to reach a new habitat.
Friday, April 16, 2010
This doll is one of the "beauty ladies of China". She is one of the 4 Chinese women who renowned for their most beauty in legendary ancient China. The Four Beauties are the most beautiful and significant women in ancient.
Their stories all are based on fact but they are also steeped in legend. The stories of the Four Beauties remained famous until today because of their effect on the Ancient Chinese Emperors and Kingdoms with whom they were involved. Some of the Four Beauties brought kingdoms and dynasties the ruin and most of them ended their lives in tragedy.
Xi Shi was a legendary beauty of the Spring and Autumn period (770-476 B.C.) in ancient China, "An apperance of Xi Shi is said to be so entrancingly beautiful that fish would forget how to swim and sink away from the surface when she walks by".
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I would like to greet my dearest darling daughter, a happy birthday! I’m so grateful that I have her as a daughter. No matter how many birthdays come and go, she’ll always be my little girl. She grow sweeter with each passing year. I’m so glad that God gave me a daughter like her and I’m so proud to be her mother. Happy birthday Akesh! Always remember that we are always here for you and we always love you!
This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Healthcare Benefits. All opinions are 100% mine.
In this tough recession, many companies are putting promotions out there to help people save money. One company is www.Usa-Drug-Card.com which is helping people save 10%-60% on all of their drug purchases. This is a great program if you want to save some money. You should Claim Your New Healthcare Benefits - www.Usa-Drug-Card.com. They have a nice calculator on their website to help you figure out how much money you can save on your drug purchases. They have a drug program that is sponsored by a non-profit organization. This program can help Americans lower their prescription drug costs. You can Get Your Pharmacy Card Here. You can get a huge savings with over 60,000 national and regional pharmacies. All you need to do is to show your membership card to a participating pharmacist with your prescription, and you will get the discount. You and your family can also use the card. You can also enjoy discounts and convenience by having your prescriptions delivered to your door when you order through the mail. So what are you waiting for? If you are looking to save some serious money on your drug coverage, you should get on this website to get your Pharmacy Card.