Friday, October 24, 2008

Flat Belly Diet

Fbd_default_280x82
Have you been struggling of your weight lately?Are you conscious about it? Do you want to shed some of those body fats? I myself gained few pounds since I gave birth to our daughter, and until now I don't know how to go back to my regular shape. I tried going to the gym or running on the trade mill in the morning, but I haven't seen any changes at all. The good thing is I found a very interesting website that can help us how to stay in shape. You should visit http://buzz.prevention.com for more details. This program is called the revolutionary Flat Belly Diet. This program recognizes the role of stress that plays in weight gain, especially our belly fat. Stress is one of the major causes that can actually store belly fat. It plays the role in the kinds of foods we eat, how much of those foods we eat and when we eat them.
When scientists study stress, they always differentiate between two types: acute, or short-term, and chronic, or long-term. An example of acute stress might be as ordinary as having to wait in a long checkout line when you have 10 minutes to pay for your food and get home--or as life-threatening as nearly being hit by a car. But once the “threat” is gone, your body’s stress signals subside and you experience a calming period.
You should check the website now to see some of the healthy tips that you might consider of doing. I would like to try this for myself too. We don't need to beat our self up. It is time for us to change and be stress free. So, what are you waiting for? Purchase the book now!

No comments :