Monday, April 26, 2010

Forklifts Guide

My parents business is banana trading and they've been on this business for over 2 decades now. I remember when I was in high school, I helped them out and worked as a cashier. It's not a simple job at all because we have to drive different locations just to buy bananas. I enjoyed doing it for awhile, but then I stopped after I went to college. One thing I love about that job is going to the pier/ferry station to deliver the bananas. I liked it because I am able to ride and drive a forklift. We rent a forklift to transfer the van in one place to another after loading the bananas. My father decided to purchased a forklift a few months ago and he found out that he needs to bring it to the shop. I told him that he should tell my brother to check the internet and look for a site with information on forklift repair options. I am sure they can get some information by searching the web. I'm hoping that his forklift will get it fix soon.

No comments :