Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lemonade Award

I got this tag from one of my blogger friends sis Ria. I thought that this is very refreshing award...heheh...:)

The Rules of this award:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Now, it is my turn to pass this refreshing award to my blogger friends: Rose, Umma, TCecile, TFaye, TLou, Chie, Anna, TWeng, Amy, and Chelle

8 comments :

Maus said...

hi demz thank you for ur award!!
yap .. sound refreshing my husband favorite drinks LEMONADE..specially made of kalamansi..lol..

AnnaHayes said...

thanks for the awards...muah

Cecile said...

i gave this award for you, too! :-) check my dwon with the kenyons blog...

i will add your name there, too. hope ok lang sa yo

Cecile said...

opps sa Life is good pala, sorry, dami kasi blogs eh hehehe

Chubskulit Rose said...

oiiiiist salamat, tamang tama to para di tayo sipunin kakablog hahaha

amiable amy said...

Thanks Demz....i will post it bukas ha...unsa ato kalingawan diha sa imo payag day?

Cecile said...

oo nga dear, yaman na natin sa tag hehehe

at least kahit sa tag man lang eh mayaman tayo :-)

vialentino said...

hey dhemz, did u put some script...cause i not able to load ur blogsite as it will pop up an error message and it closes my IE....