Sunday, November 2, 2008

Are You a Technie Holic too?

Are you a technie holic ? My hubby is one of the technie holic I know. He is a programmer so he has the knowledge when it comes to latest computer and computer gadgets. Since I married a programmer, I have learned some technie stuff that I never knew before. Now I become an instant technie holic. I love to play around the computer and figure things out by myself. How about you? Are you a technie holic too?
You should join freshfunds.com to see all the awesome prizes you can win each week by accumulating points. You are wondering what will you save your points for? Those points could win yourself some fabulous prizes that includes an elliptical machine, ultimate ski weekend for two, Nintendo Wii Fit or you can even help charitable donations by accumulating those points.
You can visit freshfunds.com and join today to start accumulating points. The following yummies can gain you points.
# Chiquita Fruit and Veggie Bites
# Fresh Express Gourmet Café Salads
# Fresh Express Packaged Salads
The Sproutwells are just your typical fruit and veggie family living among humans. They are just trying to fit in our world. Watch them sprout up! They are avid users of Freshfunds.com. and love the rush and thrill of bidding on awesome prizes. It works like ebay, where you can bid on cool prizes, at the same time, support a healthy lifestyle. There are new prizes every week, soon you can bid on a new Apple MacBOOK for all you "techi-holics". Check it out now!
Post?slot_id=24144&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments :