Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Travel Mug | #starving4more #coffeemug

Nothing is so good in the mornings like a cup of tea or coffee! Part of my morning rituals is to make tea and a cup of coffee for my husband. Tea really soothes my soul. How about you? Do you drink coffee or tea?

When it comes to serving our morning drinks, hubby and I prefer to use travel mugs especially this winter days. Travel mugs are just awesome! If you are looking for a durable and high quality travel mug, you should get the Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Travel Mug on Amazon.com today!
You will thoroughly enjoy carrying and using this attractive, custom travel mug when on-the-go. It's 16oz size will give you enough capacity to enjoy a full cup of coffee, tea or whatever your favorite beverage is when you are on the road. You will find the hook handle easy to grab with it's finger grip design. It is also far enough away from the container so you will not "feel the heat" from the hot beverage inside. The double plastic thermal wall will keep your favorite beverage as hot or cold as when you poured it in for hours.

It's very attractive, it has a quite distinctive design and has a unique splash proof snap on lid with cool slide lock feature. I also like the double walled plastic for hot and cold thermal insulation feature. The mug's double wall construction definitely helps keep your coffee hot while hands stay cool. It's stylish and functional. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :