Monday, January 12, 2015

Speed Racer LED Colorful Wheel Lights | #BikeLights

Bike riding is fun! Taking a spin at the park or around our neighborhood is one of my family's favorite pastimes, especially during summer days. Sometimes when we ride our bikes at night, we always make sure that we have proper lighting, both to see by, and to be seen by others. Safety is very important! One safety feature that we have on our bikes is the LED Colorful Wheel Lights/Bright Rim Lights from Speed Racer.
Speed Racer only lights up once put in motion, and thus will not require constant turning on and off. Based on LED technology, the rim light will endure through almost any terrain as well as rough handling. So if you want to bike in the rain or through small ponds, the rim lights are 100% waterproof and rust resistant. Trust me, once the LED has been installed you will never have the hassle of taking it off or putting it on again unless you want to. As the speed racer is attached and functioning properly, it may enhance safety by increasing visibility at night.

My family and I really loved our Speed Racer lights. These fun and glowing lights are more noticeable than regular bike lights that we used to have. We like the fact that these lights are waterproof, rust resistant, and the motion sensor LED technology ensures durability along with 50,000 hours of lifetime. They are very easy to install, just simply attach LED wheel flash light to valve stem on bike. Plus, it fits almost all bikes. Now I'm planning to order three sets for my brothers and dad's motorbikes. Order yours today on Amazon.com! So what are you waiting for?



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :