Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Gardenia Bonsai Tree

The Soothing Company
I've always been fascinated with indoor plants. I actually have quiet a few indoor plants at home. I find them very soothing and its natural beauty brightens my spirit. One thing I learned about the advantage of having indoor plants is that it purify the air in your home naturally. These plants not only serve decorative purposes, but also help control and reduce the rising levels of indoor air pollution. 
Need a little bit of sunshine.
One indoor plant that I would like to recommend is the Gardenia Bonsai Tree. This fragrant indoor Bonsai features a soft scent that has been popular for centuries. Gardenias are full, white flowers that bloom March through June. This Indoor Bonsai Tree is not only beautiful to look at, it will add a beautiful scent to your home as well. I just can't wait to see mine blooming.
Small Gardenia Bonsai Tree
If you are wondering where to find great selection of soothing products for your home and garden, you should visit The Soothing Company today! The Soothing Company offers thousands of soothing products for your home and garden. They have everything from indoor water fountains to bonsai trees to even outdoor wall art, bean bag chairs, fireplaces and many more. For details or would like to order, you should visit thesoothingcompany.com. You might also want to like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for updates and promotions. So what are you waiting for?




Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by The Soothing Company for product endorsement/review purposes.   I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


26 comments :

Cherry said...

indoor plants add freshness inside one's dwelling place. it soothes the soul too.

Algene said...

I also read from a boo na having a plant in our rooms can change our mood from bad to a good one in an instant! :)

riz said...

I agree, indoor plants lend aesthetic appeal to every homes.
Bonsai's are interesting, however, it's quite pricey esp. here in our area :)

Makoy said...

my next target is to get an indoor plant. maybe a bonsai just like what you have.

papaleng said...

I'm interested to have my own bonsai tree.

Mari Bella said...

Awesome Bonsai Tree. I so love the amazing flowers. I just have seen Bonsai with the blooming flowers.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I never had a bonzai tree sis and would certainly love to have one. I agree, it really purifies the air naturally, that's I want to keep some especially during winter times.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Mine just arrived mommy and like you I can't wait for it to start blooming as well. I would love to take it outside and get some sun, but sure no sun these days. :) Love it!

jared's mum said...

an indoor plant is really quite an instant pick-me-up in any room. they not only function as lovely decorations, but help purify the air we breathe in, too!

when my little man is older, i will make sure i have some in every room in the house! :)

Unknown said...

i love indoor plants.:) it so refreshing to look at!

mhie@smarlk said...

I like to have a bonsai tree but am not good at it.LOL

mhie@smarlk said...

I like to have a bonsai tree but am not good at it.LOL

tess said...

wow with spam comments. I think it is better to moderate your comment box. Well, i always want ot have a Bonzai plant and the indoor plants i have some. Indoor plants neutralizes the air in the house so it is good to have one or more.

Rcel said...

It's true: indoor plants lessen the air pollution inside our home. I love gardenias and I think that bonsai you got there Dhemz is just as wonderful as it is! I want one, too! :D

Gven-Rose said...

my Aunt used to have bonsai plant's but when she failed to take care of it, now the bonsai plant is bonsai no more.. sayang..

Kaye Figuracion said...

I don't have indoor plants here at home but upon reading your post, I'm now inspired to buy one so as to reduce indoor air pollution. I'll just look for bonsai plants that will be perfect for our home.

betchai said...

i love indoor plants too, they provide inspiration inside the house AND gives the eye comfort when we get tired working with computer, haha

Tita Beng said...

Me too, I love having plants indoor! It gives a relaxing mood and freshens up the area. :)

Have a great day, Dhemz!

jheylo said...

that is one pretty plants. I love indoor and decorative plants too. your bonsai looks healthy vibrant

Raine said...

just recently i was pleasntly surprised when i came home from work to find 4 small potted plants that my husband made...he said aside from aesthetics it would clean the air inside our house. but our plants are nothing like those on your post...they look really lovely, will hunt for something like that :-)

Ane said...

We used to have an indoor plant too, until we had kids.. My kids liked to eat dirt, so we had to get rid of it. :P But now that they've grown up a little bit and know better, perhaps it's time to get some indoor plants back in the house again. :D

That's a beautiful plant, I must ask our gardener where we can get one here when I get a chance. :) thanks for the idea! :)

lencilicious said...

I also love indoor plants. I have a Microcarpa bonsai (ginseng type of bonsai) that's with me for more or less 3 years. I love your bonsai. Looks pretty with all the green leaves. It must be receiving the best care from you my dear.

melandria romero said...

plants are great addition to our home and creates a wonderful feeling of positive energy.

Marms @ Home and Household said...

I love to have an indoor plant here in the house. My husband and I are getting one sometime next week.

Unknown said...

bonsai is eally a perfect plant for indoor.. actually i have a cactus bonsia before.

Lainy said...

I love looking and appreciating lovely indoor plants coz it's just too refreshing but to personally tend for them is simply not my thing, if you know what I mean. LOL!