Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Rapid Mobile Increase

Brought to by, provides expert advice and informative articles on everything from pregnancy symptoms to baby milestones and beyond.


richies said...

My grandkids can operate my iPad better than me. My two year old granddaughter managed to by a kindle book and an app and we don't know how she did it. sigh.

An Arkies Musings

Petula Wright said...

Interesting post. I don't have an iPad or iPhone and I don't let my children get on my Android or Kindle and just play around. I guess it would be beneficial for them. I do have children's books on my Kindle as well as games and I've told them how to get to what they can do. They have a laptop and desktop so they can learn all they need to know with those. :-) Maybe one I'll get them iPads or iPhones.