Monday, January 14, 2013

No nonsense Leggings and Tights

This post brought to you by No nonsense. All opinions are 100% mine.
Looking through fashion magazines and websites are just some of the things that I do to keep up with the latest in fashion. Although the style of the clothes is a major consideration when I shop for clothes, I also make sure that the clothes that I buy are comfortable to wear. I also lean towards clothing items that can be worn in any occasion and those that can complement the other clothes that I already have. Affordability is also a consideration.
Party Dress with Limeade Tights
Check out this outfit that I created at polyvore.com. The limeade tights really stand out. I'm loving it!
No nonsense tights and leggings are not only stylish and comfortable to wear but are also affordable. They are easy to find because they are available in most mass retail stores and in food and drug stores. They can also add a different look and feel to an outfit.

In an effort to help women everywhere to look fashionable without having to spend a fortune on a new ensemble, Nononsense has tapped fashion expert, Jill Martin as their brand ambassador. Jill is also an Emmy Award-winning TV personality and the co-author of the New York Times bestselling style guide, “I Have Nothing to Wear!” She is also the New York Correspondent to Access Hollywood. She will be active on social media, giving practical fashion tips on how to wear the brand’s new and colorful tightand leggings. Make sure you liks e No nonsense on Facebook and follow @benononsense on Twitter.

No comments :