Saturday, March 17, 2012

Photo Session

Hi everyone, I hope y'all are fine. I must admit, I have not been writing personal stuff much at all lately on my blogs and not returning your visits. Well except for paid reviews...:) I know I have a lot of things to catch up on. I hope to visit you guys in return pretty soon.

Anyhow, daughter and I had a great time at the park the other day. She was having a good time riding her bike while I was busy taking pictures of some random flowers and weeds. When we're about to leave, I asked her to take a picture of me. Actually, she took a bunch of photos but some of them are half body shots...lol! Thanks anak for the fun photo session.
Photos were taken by my 5-year old daughter. Edited in PICASA.


11 comments :

LP said...

sosyalin ka ug car mami! good job Akesh!

khaye said...

wow!sis ganda mo naman and sexy w/ur car

Unknown said...

wow, great shots, akesh. well, with a pretty model-mom in a woot woot cowboy look, i'm sure akesh will never go wrong in any shot she shoots.

http://www.bongabonlife.com

Mel Alarilla said...

Wow naman, ang sexy naman nang kuha sa iyo. Parang ang laki nang ipinayat mo and you look good. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Pearl said...

Wow, you look like a model cow girl! Very beautiful:-) Have a nice day, Dhemz!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love that first shot, budding photographer na si Akesh!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

nice car and nice pose hehe ... Love the shots, good girl akesha!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

like the picture.....para kang modelo ng sasakyan......

JonaBQ said...

Looks like shot by a pro :D

Ciela said...

Bongga! Bagay kayo nung car.. parehong sexy and beauty!
Akesh can pass for a pro. Ganda kasi nung model nya eh! Inspired yung bata!

Enjoy your weekend Dhemz!

Unknown said...

ka nice ani te dhemz oi.. hehe :)

Everything Etcetera