Saturday, March 17, 2012

Love the Sport

Thanks for the post from Nora Mccoy
Gosh, I just love football. My son’s actually playing in college right now which means we’re on the road a lot at his games but it’s just nice that we get to watch any of the action. I can’t lie, though, and say I’m not missing all the other games I usually watch on Saturdays – there’s something to be said for parking yourself in front of the directv eureka with a cold one and a good chair and just watching football for hours and hours on end. I know that sounds lazy but it’s how I relax…I work really hard during the week and I just don’t feel like it’s a bad thing for me to want to spend some time alone. I know that sounds silly but at the end of the day I just want to veg out with my favorite teams and eat. But I digress. We’re all incredibly proud of Cameron, my son, and I’m happy to travel to every one of his games he’s able to get us tickets sets to.

No comments :