Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bortherly Business

This guest post from Lewis Beck
My brother and I decided to start our own tow company a few years ago and things have been great so far. We’ve got a large customer base that’s come from referrals and we’ve got quite a few restaurants in town to agree to use us exclusively as our tow company. Things like that don’t just happen overnight to most people in this business but I think that at the end of the day it all comes down to my brother’s great marketing experience. He’s an amazing guy and from bank card processing to advertising I think he just knows so much about all things business that it’s been great for us. I know I wouldn’t have had a clue what to do about some of the things that have come our way if he hadn’t been there to guide me! I love Jim to death and he can be stubborn and hard headed sometimes but he’s made this business successful and I can’t ever thank him enough for that. I love you Jim!

4 comments :

Unknown said...

more GP please, haaay ako kaisa rko this week kuha ug GP

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

nice business.....

Ciela said...

Nice to know that at that young age, you already got a business going with your brother as your partner. You parents must be very happy for the two of you!

Btw Dhemz, I'm sharing an award with you. I hope you like it! Please get it here.
http://www.beng-gee.com/2012/01/999-unique-blog-award.html

Thanks and have a beautiful day!

Mel Alarilla said...

Great that the business of your brother is doing very well. May it stay that way for a long time. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.