Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sugarland

Guest post written by Jeramy Sparks

I’ve got a very sweet husband. A sweet, loving, kind, thoughtful, CHEAP husband. If you know me, you know I love Sugarland. Like screaming thirteen-year-old girl-at-a-Taylor-Swift-concert love. I kind of want to be Jennifer Nettles. I saw a few months ago that tickets were going on sale soon and, of course, batted my eyelashes and made promises I can’t keep to bribe my husband into giving in. Obviously, it’s not in the budget for us. Tickets are upwards of a hundred bucks each, and we’re two struggling grad students trying not to eat Ramen noodles every night. Then, much to my surprise, he came home one day and said he had thought about it and I could buy tickets. I almost did a back flip in the laundry room. On one condition, though. Boo, I hate conditions. I had to do the bills for two months so I could see how tight of a budget we are on and what it means to spend money. I felt like I was ten years old, but I took the deal. DUH! I’m one month into the deal and we’re already switching cable companies and I’m trying to shop electricity rates Texas to save money. It was well worth seeing my girl live, though.

2 comments :

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

nindot jd ning GP da, nakakuha ko gabii dili mn GP nya wala na sd ko ga check ky nag movie ko ug ako ako hehehe. tag sayo ko tulog ron nga walay puter, wala pa jd ko ka bloghop hop all the way jingle bell uy LOL

yorkshores said...

We are praying for our fans, and the humans of Indianapolis. We achievement you will accompany us. They charge our strength.

sugar land dermatologist