Thursday, April 28, 2011

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.
I was given the chance to try out Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products. I chose to try the Vaporizing Chest Rub. Vaporizing Chest Rub temporarily relieve nasal congestion, chest congestion and cough, it also relieves minor aches and pains. I remember growing up using vapor rub. I use it to put it on my throat and sometimes I would put it under my nose, and on the chest. Both my parents and grandparents taught me how to use it. Now that I have my family of my own, I always make sure to stock a few vapor rub in my medicine cabinet. Yesterday, I applied the new vaporizing chest rub on my daughter because she was coughing a little bit. After she took a nap, she told me that she was feeling a lot better. Aside from cough, I also use vapor rub for stomachache, headache, and other types of pain. Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products are a great value, allowing families and individuals to save money without sacrificing quality or trust. With the rising cost of health care, saving money on over-the-counter medications can really benefit a family’s budget. Walgreens Brand Medicated Vaporizing Chest Rub is recommended by Walgreens pharmacists, who have been a trusted community resource for over 100 years. Every purchase of Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products allows Walgreens to contribute to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ up to $3 million annually. This fund provides free preventive health tests and health and wellness services and education to local communities. So for more Walgreens products, you should check out their website today for details.Advertisement
Pharmacist

4 comments :

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

thanks for sharing this...

Mel Alarilla said...

Yes, who could ever forget Vicks vaporub. Probably we all do. But now, I replace it with a cheaper but similar brand mostly Chinese made. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Ganda naman. Daming moolah ng lola hehehe..

Unknown said...

I am just opening this amazing site through my own Internet Tablet and Could not find the entire website to be able to download. we Merely considered you should consider!

Health Tips