Saturday, September 4, 2010

Crafts and Vegas

Guest post written by Kelly Bush

The crafts trade show in Las Vegas is always something that I really look forward to each year. I mean, it is Vegas! This year was certainly no exception so I prepared like I always do and drove my way there.
On the second night of the show, I was getting drinks with some other vendors at the hotel bar when I was having trouble hearing what they were saying. I thought it was the loud noise of the Vegas bar but then when we were eating breakfast the next morning in the relatively quiet restaurant I noticed I was having trouble hearing her talk then too. During one of the free afternoons I stopped by miracle ear Las Vegas and got some information about hearing aids. I got fitted for some there and enjoyed the rest of the trade show even more because of that.
When I got home I e-mailed my sister to tell her how the show went and my new hearing aids. She told me that she had gone to miracle ear MILWAUKEE recently and done the same thing. She also said that our brother went to miracle ear ATLANTAand got some hearing aids too.
I didn’t know any of that stuff, but I guess I just didn’t bother to ask before.

4 comments :

Lulu Post said...

agoy pinalangga wala man ko ani gp tawpn nakalimtan man tali ko kana siguro dako sila gibayran naho this week lol

nuts said...

I wish to visit Vegas too and see wonderful shows too.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Uy naa lage ky GP bayot. ni lili ko diri ky tan aw kosa imung athletes foot, atay ning ss ingon mn wa daw disclosure sentence.

Cacai M. said...

maayo ni da^ ky daghan kwarta.. wla nmn ko gp oi.. wla na ganahi nko how many days na or weeks ata.. mmm.. palabon ni's mga aheeemmm.. heheh.. muahhh!