Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Steviva the Quality You Can Taste


I have been wanting to lose weight for many years now, and I tried different kinds of products but I was unable to lose any pounds at all. I have found out that Stevia Powder and Fructevia is the best option for me to use. Have you ever heard of Stevia Powder and Fructevia? The Stevia Powder is processed from the “Stevia Rebaudiana” bush and is 250 to 300 times sweeter than sugar yet has no carbohydrates or calories. This product is also safe for diabetics as well as persons who suffer from hypoglycemia. It contains no carbs, calories, artificial ingredients or fillers. Stevia Powder will increase your energy and aids digestion by stimulating the pancreas, and it does not harm your healthy teeth.

The Fructevia is another product that is great for cooking and baking. Fructevia has less than 3 calories per serving and does not affect blood sugar levels so it is safe for diabetics, and very similar to Stevia Powder. It is a blend of fructose, fruit fiber, Stevia and magnesium carbonate. This product dissolve instantly, and you can even use this in hot and cold beverages.

I think this is the best replacement for sugar. I am planning on getting these products for my father because he is diabetic. If you would like to get these products, you should visit www.steviva.com. I already tried it for smoothies, lemon juice and the next thing I want to do is use it for baking. So what are you waiting for? You should get yours today.

No comments :