Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last Minute Gifts from Kmart!

We all know that the holiday season is quickly coming to an end, but I am sure that some people are not done wrapping their Christmas presents yet. How many of you are not done buying holiday gifts? Do you know that Kmart has 25,000 quality last minute gifts that are under 25 bucks? Yes, you heard me loud and clear! Don't you think that this is an awesome deal? I still have to do some last minute shopping to purchase gifts for my family in the Philippines. I am planning to get some of these deals from Kmart. I thought of getting a crockpot for my mother. I am sure she will enjoy this one. This crockpot features removable round stoneware. For a bonus it comes with a free cookbook.
So for my father I am going to get him a battery operated beard and mustache trimmer. This comes with a trimmer handle trimmer blade, mustache comb, nose/ear attachment, 5-position attachment com, and 3 jaw line combs. I am sure my dad will use this regularly. How about you? What are you going to give to your parents this Christmas? Get your last minute gifts from Kmart now! Have fun!

Post?slot_id=29192&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments :