Saturday, December 20, 2008

Celebrating Hubby's Birthday

It was last Monday when we celebrated my hubbys birthday. I almost forgot to post this entry, but anyhow here is it. We all know that when we talk about birthday there is always present/s involve. Right? Correct me if I am wrong! hehehe...you know what I mean. Well the picture shows what presents I gave for hubby during his birthday. We also went out to dinner closeby. We went to "Carino's Restaurant", it is an Italian resto. I thought the food was abosolutely fantastic. We had fun celebrating hubby's birhday. I love you Hon!







7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby :)

amiable amy said...

oyyy, happy birthday ...more blessings to come and good health to enjoy

Mrs. Stevenson said...

belated happy b-day to your hubby sis. wow 42 na sya? di halata. Wish him good health!

D said...

Wow, beautiful cake! Happy birthday to your hubby! You guys look so happy together at the restaurant. Such a beautiful family=)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy Birthday fafa goryo!

listen to the rain said...

Congrats to you and your hubby that is.. Another year have gone by.. Older but more wiser I hope.. And best of health ya..

Anonymous said...

HMMM MY HUBBY 2 YEARS OLDER TO GREG HEHE AND BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GREG MORE YEARS TO COME AND BLESSING IN YOUR FAMILY :)