Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Let's Play Crowns of Power!

Are you into online games? I have found a great 3D online game to play that is free. It is called Crowns of Power. There has always been an issue for me to play online games where I have to pay a monthly fee because that makes me feel like I have to play the game or I am wasting money. Playing an online game that is free allows me to play when I am able to without worrying about monthly fees. You should check this game out located at www.crownsofpower.com. The graphics in this game are pretty good. You create a character and traverse the world completing quests. You can complete your quests on your own or with other players. You should join the game and complete quests with me. You can let me know what your screen name is in the comment box so we can complete quests together. The bigger party we have in the game, the faster we can complete quests, build our characters, and explore the world. My characters name is “Waizel”. Let me know when you are in the game, and we can explore this fantastic world together. So what are you waiting for? You should download, install and create your character as soon as possible. I will be waiting for you in the game. Have fun!
Post?slot_id=23846&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments :