Friday, September 5, 2008

Kind Blogger Award


Ye hey! I got another award. It feels fantastic when somebody thinks that you're kind. I would like to thank TeWeng for this "Kind Blogger Award" I got this from her. That was nice of her adding me to her list. Salamat Te!

******************************

Here are the rules:


1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four (4) of them are followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.
******************************
I am awarding this to Chie ,Richelle , Rose ,Melissa, Te Merlyn . Thank you guys for our online friendship.

6 comments :

merlyn said...

Hi Demz! tnx sa award ha? keep a good work always and God bless your family.

Arvi said...

Hey demcy! thanks and btw wats an EC? and btw i already have a chatbox! anyways added a new one! keep in touch!

Cecile said...

sana boto mo naman ako sa www.carlotaonline.com, last day na ngayon eh, my blog to be voted is "life is good and beautiful" salamat ! salamat na rin sa ec ako nag drop din sayo lagi hehe

Amy said...

Hi, salamat sa bisita! have a nice week to you & family.

Rechie said...

Hello dems thanks for counting me in...i still need a lot more knowledge to gain here from you..hehehe nigara njud kog cge pngau help nimu with my blog...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Yippppersss, what a great idea! habang dumuduyan ka, you will smile and say "sarap pala ng uguy ng blogging hehehe"