Friday, September 26, 2008

3 Days in a ROW!


I was bummed out in the past 3 days about PPP. Why? Well, we all know that some of us have experienced this kind of problem. The problem I was having was I'm not qualified to take those opportunity but the color codes shows that I am qualified. Every time I click the white and yellow green opportunities I ended up going back to the list of opportunities. How irritating! I was really disappointed for the past 3 days. I thought I will be getting opportunities from PPP. Hmmm...I just need to calm down and take my patience in control. heheheh....who knows I will get some opportunities next time!
Anyhow, I have been busy from my school assignments and I have tons of articles to read. That's why I don't have much time to do the "blogwalking" thing. :) I hope I can keep up with all of you people! ehehhehe... :)

3 comments :

lhurey said...

akala ko ako lang ang may experience na ganito..thanks for visiting http://www.phblogger.net

Chubskulit Rose said...

hi demz, yaan mo na at least you still have a chance to grab some unlike me that got booted out wahhhhhhhhhhh... anyhow, blog will go on still kahit ala na 3ps hehehe.. na audit ka na ba?

hey, just noticed.. PR2 na blog mo ah, congrats!

EJ said...

hi, this is Rose's hubby... first time visit here.. can we exchangelink? thanks!