Thursday, September 25, 2008

B-8... BINGO!!!!

I remember the great times playing bingo. My parents would pile all the kids into the small camper during the summer and we would go on a road trip somewhere around the country. My brothers and sisters and I would play bingo while my dad drove us around. It was great time. We also would play this during family gatherings when my family would come over for either Christmas or Thanksgiving. We also would play this game sometimes during Easter. We would go up to my parent’s living room and play for hours. I can’t wait until my daughter is older so I can teach her how to play the great game of bingo. I know she would think it is the greatest game ever. The game is not only fun, but it is educational too. The Disney Bingo game teaches colors, numbers and matching skills. What game can be more exciting then that? Screenlife Games' Disney Bingo DVD game is one of the greatest games for young kids and adults as well. It contains people’s favorite Disney characters and offers a high-tech twist. You should go to Amazon.com or Drugstore.com to be able to purchase this game. If you want an exciting game for you and your children, you will not want to miss purchasing this game.

No comments :