Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Moving Day!


Okay, here's what we did last Saturday. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law helped out on moving our stuff. Greg's brother owned a moving company which is very pleasant (doesn't cost us a dime). We woke up early that morning to gather all the boxes and bring them outside. Greg does actually all the moving, I can't carry those heavy boxes.

They arrived at noontime. We finished loading the truck for about 3 hours. We drove down to our new place about 15 minutes, and unload all the stuff from the truck. Oh my golly, we're all exhausted. My feet was numbed, my legs were shaking, and I had plenty of blisters on my toes. Thank God it's all gone now.

Moving is overwhelming and at the same time stressing. I am glad that we moved in before my school start. I have few more weeks to unpack some of our stuff. I love our new place. I like the quite and peaceful neighborhood. Also, we live close to the mall (how exciting!)..... :)

No comments :