Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I'm Back!



Holy macaroni! If you guys wondering where I am for the past few days, and did not even leave a note. Well, here's my logical reasons: first we moved in last Saturday (August 2nd),and secondly we don't have internet connection until next week. How awful! Yeah it is awful. I've been trying to find an unsecured connection in our new place, unfortunately the neighbor's internet connection are secured.

You may wonder why I am able to post my blog today? It's because I'm here in the condo (our old place). I will be here the whole week. I am here because I will be painting the whole house. My husband will drop and pick us up (me and my daughter). We wanted to hire somebody to do the job, but I realized that maybe I can do it by myself. Since all I need to do is paint it with white. I don't think if I mess up with that color. :) Economically speaking, it saves a lot of bucks!

I'm on my break right now, so I sneak out to post something on my blog. I found an unsecured wireless in this place! (it's illegal)


I will give you more updates later about our moving....

No comments :