Thursday, June 25, 2015

Effenfine Tweezer Set | #effenfine


If you're like me, your purse probably contains everything from money to makeup to snacks. Oh, women! One thing I always carry around with me aside from beauty essentials is a pair of tweezer. Tweezers are like womens survival kit. They're versatile and handy. I seriously cannot leave the house with it.
If you are tired with your cheap tweezers, you should get the effenfine Tweezer Kit for only $19.95 on Amazon.com. Made of high quality stainless steel that will never rust. The glossy candy apple red precision finished tweezers feel great in your fingers. The kit comes with a leather case to protect your effenfine tweezers and keeps them from getting lost and perfect for traveling. The set comes with TWO eyebrow tweezers so you have one to share and one needle set for ingrown hairs an splinters

I'm really impressed with the quality of this product. It's chic, stylish, functional, compact, durable, and easy to use. I like the fact that it comes with a leather case. I have to say that these tweezers grabbed all the little and stubborn hairs I usually struggle with. The effenfine Tweezer Set make plucking so much less painful. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!

Disclosure: Product mentioned above was provided for FREE for product endorsement/review purposes. I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments :