Wednesday, January 21, 2015

GrillFella BBQ Wok | #grillfella


Who says grilling is a boy's club? This girl right here can grill better than her husband! I actually find grilling outside enjoyable than cooking in the kitchen. I don't mind the smoke and the barbecue smell at all. Oh, I can't wait for the summer days and start using my grill again.
Aside from meat, hamburgers and hotdogs, I also love to grill some fresh vegetables. Do you know that vegetables cook quickly and are so delicious with just the hint of smoke from the grill?
The simplest and easiest way to grill your veggies is by using a grill basket like the GrillFella BBQ Wok! This grill basket is just what you need to prepare gourmet grilled vegetables, shrimp, chicken and more. The GrillFela BBQ Wok series are the only BBQ Vegetable baskets on the market with the unique divider feature allowing you to split the space to grill multiple different foods simultaneously, cook more quickly and evenly.

This is by far the best grill basket I've ever had. It's not flimsy like some of the ones you see in the store. Good quality, heavy, sturdy and no sticking to the grill! Plus, it comes with removable divider which is a brilliant idea! I would highly recommend this product to everyone! Available on Amazon.com for only $14.99.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :