Tuesday, November 25, 2014

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house. Well, actually I started decorating right after Halloween. I still have to add a few decors and I'll be done decorating. Now I can't wait to get my Christmas shopping done!
Our family tree's color theme for this year is blue with a little touch of white poinsettias. Daughter decided to decorate her tree with pink ornaments. Have you started decorating your house yet?

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Wow! Ka-gwapa sa iyong Christmas trees yotch oi. Love the blues and pinks :D Miss yah!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Buti pa sa inyo sis pasko na.. Kami restricted lol. Di daw pwede before Thanksgiving so we are anxiously waiting for Thanksgiving to be over para makadecorate a din kami..

Chubskulit Rose said...

Looking beautiful sis. We finally put up our the day after Thanksgiving lol.