Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Argan Oil For Hair, Face, Skin & Nails

When cold weather hits, my skin get flaky and tend to get dandruff more often. I hate winter only because it makes my skin so dry and I get insanely itchy! I'm glad I found this awesome product that helps reduce itchiness and dryness of hair and skin, and that is Argan Oil.
This product is all natural, USDA certified organic, and unrefined imported directly from Morocco. There are no additives or fillers whatsoever. It's great for all skin and hair types. Use with damaged, frizzy, split or brittle hair to revitalize your hair leaving it soft, shiny and revitalized. Use on skin to enrich and keep healthy skin tones. Use on face for moisturizing and hydration leaving your face rejuvenated and vibrant. Also very effective for Anti-Aging and treating Acne, Dry Scalp, Stretch Marks, and Psoriasis.
I've been using Argan Oil for a few days now, and I see some amazing results already! My scalp isn't as itchy as it's used to be and the flakes are gone too! All I did was put it on before I wash my hair, massage it in, wait for a few minutes, and then wash my hair as normal. Hey, it makes my hair softer the next day. I really love the results!
I would highly recommend this product to everyone! Available on Amazon.com for only $18.95. So what are you waiting for?

Products mentioned above was provided for FREE for product endorsement/review purposes only. I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments :