Sunday, June 29, 2014

#Ozeri Salad Spinner and Serving Bowl

How often do you eat salad at home? Making your own salad can be a healthy and inexpensive alternative to store bought. When making salad at home, I prefer to use the unpacked lettuce than the pre-washed one from the supermarket. Experts said that health risk is higher from package greens. So if you are going to be eating leafy greens be sure you wash them, even prewashed lettuce.

If you enjoy eating salads and don't own a salad spinner, now is the perfect time to invest in a good Salad Spinner and Serving Bowl from Ozeri. This is for sure an investment that will pay for itself quickly.  I really love my new salad spinner and serving bowl. The design is amazing and the quality is extremely durable. It's super easy to operate and the drying process is super quick! 
The Ozeri FRESHSPIN Salad Spinner's features a large 4.2 qtr./4 L colander that accommodates all your greens and herbs. The 5.5 qtr./5.2 L bowl doubles as an elegant serving dish. Perhaps the easiest salad spinner ever made, the Ozeri Salad Spinner requires no more than 2 or 3 pumps to reach its max spin velocity without the disruptive noise common among other spinners.
Simply push once on the large brake button to instantly halt the spinning and remove the colander.
The colander and bowl can be used separately and are both dishwasher-safe and BPA-free. The Ozeri FRESHSPIN Salad Spinner's handle locks into place for quick storage. For more details or would like to order, you should get this on Amazon.com for only $28.95. So what are you waiting for?

Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by OZERI for product endorsement/review purposes I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

9 comments :

Alyssa said...

Wow, this is amazing. My parents love to eat salad so much because they need it along with their medicines. Thanks for sharing :)

Lysa of www.hellolysa.blogspot.com

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's a very neat salad bowl spinner! I'd love to have one hehehe.

Points of View of Travels and Places said...

A very amazing spinner perfect for the salad that we are making at home. Yeah you are right, even the veggies are fresh from the fridge in the mall we still have to wash it.

Eileen said...

My gosh, there are so many kitchen innovations that I can hardly keep up with them! That salad spinner looks like a cool piece to add to the kitchen. Thanks for sharing. Ozeri sure makes preparing meals look so easy!

papaleng said...

This one kitchen gadget my wife must have. She is so fond of making veggie salad. Me, hate it.

Pinx JL said...

We don't do salads a lot but when I make one, I hate that there's a pool of water in the dish because the greens have not been drained well. Love this salad spinner from Ozeri!

Juliana said...

I'm a salad junkie and I own one of those old style spinners made by Oxo. I think I need an upgrade :-)

Maria Teresa Figuerres said...

I love versatile products like this, and I really need one in my kitchen, too.

Jonas Labagala said...

This could be useful especially when making salad. But how much is this one cost? Thanks!