Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wonka Candy | Santa's Sleigh



Hey, with seven more days to go till Christmas it's time to take a reality check! As the year’s biggest holiday celebrations approach, moms like me are planning ahead for all of our entertaining, gift giving and decorating needs to ensure our friends and family’s favorite treats are available. Nestlé is here to help us with an innovative, budget-friendly candy and recipes that will leave us moms smiling and also have Santa skipping cookies and reaching for Nestlé candy!
We can kick off the holiday season with these unique products from WONKA, Nestlé Crunch and Butterfinger that are all less than $10 and are great treats for gatherings and as thoughtful gifts. Check out this treat that I made for my daughter! It's Santa's sleigh made of Wonka Gobstopper Candy Cane, Wonka's Laffy Taffy, and Marshmallows.
I'm excited to make some of this recipe ideas with my daughter this weekend. We're gonna be using the Wonka Sweet Tarts and Wonka Gobstopper Candy Cane. I'm excited!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment :

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sounds exciting sis! No baking for me, not so fond of it lol.