Monday, October 21, 2013

Prize Candle | Red Currant

Are you ready for the holidays? With the Holidays around the corner I'm sure many of you are preparing for  the holiday Gift Guides.  So if you are wondering where to find a unique gift, why not get prize candles? Prize Candles are all natural soy candles, beautifully scented & long burning. 
I got the opportunity to try out the Red Currant scent. This wonderful aroma is a combination of grand citrus with deep currants. It captures both the tart and the sweet notes blended with lush green leaves creating an intoxicating fragrance. I just loved the smell of my house with this scented candle.
The exciting part when burning this candle is the bonus prize! Every candle contains a gorgeous prize, a ring valued anywhere from $10-$5,000.  I think I got a $10.00 ring! It looks lovely though.

For more details or would like to order, you should visit https://www.prizecandle.com/ today! Use this code CRAZY10 to receive 10% off from your prize candle purchase. Like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for updates and promotions. 

Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by Prize Candle for product endorsement/review purposes.   I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments :