Monday, October 7, 2013

Educational Toys from Educational Toys Planet

I can't believe that it's October already and Christmas is fast approaching, as if it was just yesterday. Oh, my time has gone so quickly! Since Christmas season is upon us once again, it is time to start making your lists and filling up your calendars!

My daughter started making her Christmas wish list already. Most of them are toys. I'm just hoping that I will get a decent educational toy from Educational Toys Planet this year. It would be an early Christmas present for my daughter. Educational Toys Planet provides a source of toys designed to bring joy to children while enhancing their ability to think, analyze, and create. They carry a wide selection of toys, games science kits and crafts that can be used at home or in school.
I will be reviewing one of their educational toys and I can't wait!

1 comment :

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

I had an account at toy planet actually they sent me one toy when my baby blog was still online. i'll check this site again.

maayo pa imung akesh always busy and she knows what to prep and decorate to match the season, ingna akesh apila amoa balay bayot hahaha