Monday, October 28, 2013

BeautyBox Five


Who doesn't love beauty products? I used to spend a lot of money on beauty products when I was single. Now that I'm a mother, I consciously spend my allowance on the things that matter most. But once in awhile I get to pamper myself with the latest beauty products on the market.

I discovered that you can actually subscribe for beauty boxes at an affordable price. Check out these beauty sample products that I received from Beauty Box 5. Inside the box were Aveeno moisturizing lotion, Model Co. Lip Pencil, Swissco Glitter Toe separators, La Fresh Facial Cleansing Wipes, and Nubar Nail Lacquer.
I enjoyed all the samples. What an innovative idea where I can try new brands in all areas of beauty from skincare to makeup for a very reasonable price.

Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a box filled with 5 cosmetic samples to your door every month. Every month you'll receive a box with a mixture of cosmetic brands. Your beauty box will include a selection of makeup, hair care, skin care, nail care, fragrances and beauty accessories.

Whether you are a cosmetic newbie or a beauty guru, Beauty Box 5 has everything you re looking for. So what are you waiting for? For more details or would like to subscribe, you should visit www.beautybox5.com to get started! Like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for updates and promotions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment :

Chubskulit Rose said...

Subscription boxes is the new trend nowadays ano sis? How are you na ganda? I love the new header!