Monday, August 13, 2012

The Caffeine-Addicted Geek

I was given the opportunity to review a complimentary shirt from tshirtsongeeks.com. Thanks a lot guys for sending the shirt! My husband is a computer geek and this shirt is just perfect for him. Nerdy shirts are the new black! My husband likes this shirt. It fits him really well and he says it's really comfortable. One thing I like about this shirt is that it's made from 100% cotton that's pre-shrunk, so it fits great the first time you put it on.
The Caffeine addiction t shirt is perfect for the coffee drinker who won't put down that cup. What a perfect shirt to start your morning right? If you would like to get this kind of t shirt, you should check out tshirtsongeeks.com today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :