Monday, April 23, 2012

New Place

Thanks to Olga Quinn
 I love my new apartment. I had to move out of my last place because the management company is renovating the building. I didn’t want to leave at first, but now that I found such an awesome place I am happy that I was asked to leave. Sometimes things happen for a reason. I love the neighborhood the apartment is in. It is trendy and fun, and there are great shops and restaurants close by. I am also glad I am allowed to get satellite TV. I went to http://www.direct.tv/ immediately when I heard they would let me put a satellite dish on my balcony. Another perk is that now I live closer to my job so I barely spend any time commuting. I hope that I can stay here for at least a few years before I have to move again. I figure the next time I move is when I get married, so it probably won’t be for a while. For now I just plan on hanging out, having fun, and working on my career.

No comments :