Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Moving Here

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines
When we moved into our new house I don't think my husband or myself had any idea how hard it was going to be to meld our two styles together. He is much more traditional than I am and none of our furniture matched so we had to spend a lot of money just making this place look like more than a college dorm room. I know both of us are really excited to finally live together since we wanted to wait until we got married it's actually been kind of fun having conversations about things like finding a couch and whether or not we should get high speed internet at home. We've been talking in the last few weeks about whether or not we should look into getting a dog because I think it would be really good practice for us before we are ready to have children. I just love being married and even though it's a hodgepodge of sorts I'm really happy to be in our new home at last.

No comments :