Thursday, December 15, 2011

Only Child

The article written by Joann Golden

Being an only child wasn’t so bad growing up but it’s not what I want for my son. When I had him I quit my job to stay home and take care of him and it’s been an uphill battle getting pregnant ever since. I think part of it is because I sit around watching my http://www.cabletvadvisor.com/direct-tv-deals.html TV channels stressing all day about how I’m not pregnant but that’s got to stop. I’ve got to find some way to be more calm about the whole situation because that will help me actually get pregnant when my husband and I decide we’re ready to try again. See, since Ben was born I’ve had two miscarriages so I think I’m just gunshy – I’ve actually even thought about looking into adoption or surrogacy. But I know at the end of the day my husband wants us to have another biological child and that’s okay with me – I’ve just got to get my head wrapped around it and that will be the end of that!

No comments :