Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Family and Me

Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis

Family is really important to me and I think it’s been really great for both me and my brother to have a closer relationship these last couple of years. We spent a long time in a deadlock because we were both so competitive but now that we’re older and doing our own things I think we can appreciate how much we really need each other in our lives. I recently got 4G internet from CLEAR so I could email him pictures from my travels across the US and I know he appreciates living vicariously through me. I’m sort of the free spirit of the two of us and he’s the businessman with the wife and kids so we balance each other out in a way. My mother always said if we were one person we’d be the perfect man! Anyway, it’s nice to be able to talk to Joe in a way I never could before…he’s much more accepting of who I am and I know I try harder to not give him a hard time.

No comments :