Friday, August 26, 2011

Texas Feels Like Home

Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis

Have you ever been to a place where you just felt at home the second that you stepped off of an airplane? I’ll tell you that I’ve never had a place that felt like “home.” I was an army brat growing up, and it seemed like I was never going to find a place that I wanted to put down any permanent roots. I met a man that lives in San Antonio, Texas, but we met while I was living in Toronto. After many months of talking on the phone, I decided that I would go for a weekend to visit. I’m not even kidding when I say that I’ve never felt more in love with a place in my entire life. I love everything about Texas. The guy and I had an amazing time, but even if we hadn’t, I still think that I would have decided to move to my favorite state in the entire world! I will be a Texas girl until the day I die! I quickly sold my place, bought a new one in San Antonio. After I signed up for water, electricity (which if you’re moving and need a good website to peruse you should go to HTTP://WWW.Texaselectricityproviders.com), and cable and then got myself out to my new hometown! Go Texas!

No comments :