Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Review: Personalized Note Cards

I was very ecstatic when I found out that I'm going to get a complimentary personalized note cards from amyadele.com. I had fun creating my customized note cards. I am very pleased with the product. The quality is brilliant!
I chose to personalized the Valentine Cowgirl Flat Note Card. This cute Valentine cowgirl is riding high on her brown horse as she catches your heart with her heart shaped lasso!

Amy Adele's cute flat note cards are great for all of your special greetings. And since all of our note cards and envelopes are made of 100% post consumer recycled paper, we offer you an eco-friendly way to say hello to your friends and family. These cards are 3.5"x5", and come in a huge variety of designs that are perfect as recipe cards, thank you notes from kids, or just to drop a line to a good friend.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :