Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thanks Ladies!

It's been days since the last time I updated this blog. Well, sometimes it came to a point where I don't really feel the urge to write anything on my blog. I get lazy sometimes.
Anyhow, I would like to thank sisRose, TeVernz, mamiRubz, sisCheerful, MamiClang, and mamiChris/Kyla. Thanks a lot ladies for the beautiful postcard!
I also would like to thank mamiWilla, for sending me a nice mother's day card. Much appreciated! Your thoughts means a lot!

From the bottom of my heart, thanks again ladies! Have a wonderful weekend guys! I hope to visit you back tomorrow.

12 comments :

Lainy said...

YAY! That's so sweet of the blogpals, Dhemz.

Dropping by here on a weekend!

HUGS!

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

you deserve it..kasi super mommy ka,hehe..

Mom Daughter Style said...

I should get your address too =)

Belated Happy Mother's Day. I enjoyed looking at your pictures, pretty mommy and Akesh.

Chris said...

glad you received the postcard! :D Kyla loved writing it :)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I understand, Dhemz! A Super Mom with 13 blogs, with adorable daughter and cute four-legged kid, with a handsome husband, tanan na jud. That's why you are called super mom!

Ang ganda naman ng postcard! Pink is my favorite color. Happy mother's day to you.

Unknown said...

So sweet naman the mommies .. Belated happy mother's day again sis :)

anne said...

we understand girl, take your time visiting you here

Clarissa said...

Wow!Ang daming post cards!Belated Happy Mother's Day to you,Mommy Dhemz!^_^

Verna Luga said...

I understand the feeling..hahah... yeheey... actuaLLY dungan na nako gimail ..naulahi hahaha... salamat pud sa imung gipadal karon ra nako nadawat. mwah! regards to goryo and cute na kulot..

Chubskulit Rose said...

Daming nagmamahal hehehe..

Mel Alarilla said...

You have so many friends who sent you cards on Mother's Day. You are blessed to have such friends who really care for you. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

eden said...

Ganda ng postcards. So sweet of them.