Monday, June 21, 2010

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

My kids have loved the show "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" for some time now. For the longest time, I was unable to figure out what the attracting features of this show actually were. After I actually sat down and watched a few episodes of this show on our satellite tv Florida with my kids, I started to get it. This show inspires children to have a humorous approach to tough situations in life and handle them with ease and fluidity. I am now a parent that is a huge fan of this show and highly recommend it to other families wanting a program with wholesome fun.
This program is truly wholesome, there is no other way to put it. In an era when many kids' shows can thrive on violence, "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" rarely features such violence. There are no exclusive clicks in the show, where kids are left out and shunned. Instead, the program promotes healthy familial relationships and embracing one's talents. My kids are now much closer with their siblings, much more than ever before.
Zack and Cody are twin brothers on the show, and they have inspired my own kids to pursue better relationships with one another. I am very grateful for this show and without hesitation recommend it.

Big thanks to Sam Bourdeux for the guest blog

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Wala ko kuha ug GP niha buntag bayot naa daw ingon lulu, sayang,