Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Discover a healthy way to smoke!

http://greensmoke.com/earn/banners/ban03.jpg
My father is a die hard smoker. Hes' been smoking since I can remember. My mother will always kick him outside to smoke because my mom has asthma. I know how annoying to live with someone who is a smoker. I just found out online that there is a perfect solution for my dad to use. It is called electric cigarette. Have you ever heard of Electronic cigarette? This revolutionary e cigarette have the same look and feel as traditional cigarettes, but are completely free of tar, carcinogens and other toxins. It can stimulate the smokers and satisfy their smoking addiction, making them happy and relaxed, so as to relieve the suffering during quitting smoking process. The product has no tar, carbon monoxide and does not produce any second hand smoke. Instead of getting nicotine by burning tobacco leaves, which gives off toxins and carcinogens as by products, the e-cigarette would deliver a vaporized nicotine mix directly for inhalation. So what are you waiting for? You should visit electroniccigaretteplanet.com today for more details.

1 comment :

Sendo said...

wow..unbelievable.... astiga uy