Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2009 Friendship Award

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUxWWc07Ptp1TFBO-643UFw2SiJHKhcNuNay0w2kPl9rv-5b9IgdUKHVJ8yjp6unlhvggjpE3Hk7Uw60xKuUDdzdOwA5Ha2LPr18UqCprrTNd3Oh_CvlYalY-Ekq684GA68rC8-yfK5NrL/s400/friendhip2.gif
I would like to thank Grace D. of "My World My Family My Inspiration" and DavidFunk of "Basic Bloganomics". Thanks a lot guys for sharing this special award to me. Thanks also for the friendship I have found from you guys.

Rules:
1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs (rules are made to be broken...so I will not pass this to anybody...I saw a lot of blogger's I know got this award already...if you don't have this award yet....feel free to grab it...thanks)
5. Add links to those blogs on yours
6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog

3 comments :

Clarissa said...

congratulations to your award,Mommy Dhemz!!^_^and I trully treasure your friendship!

eden said...

congrats dhemz.. you deserve this award. take care always

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting yet another much deserved award. Your generous and helpful ways as well as kindness do not go unnoticed by the blogging community!

I'm glad you're a blogger friend of mine!:)