Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Top 10 Earners of the Month of November!


It has been almost five months now since I started writing reviews from the advertisers. Blogging for me is part of my daily routine now, it is like a part time job or something. For four months of blogging I have been successful of getting some opportunities and meeting different kinds of people around the world. For me blogging is fun and challenging. Many people are asking what is the secret? Well my secret? I guess what I have been doing is to be patient at all times. Or maybe add a little bit of resiliency, because not all the time you can get opportunity/opportunities. You need to learn how to bounce back and strive hard. Motivation and dedication is needed to.
Anyhow, I am very grateful for the second time I am featured as one of the "Top 10 Earners of the Month" at Payperpost. I am thankful to all my fellow bloggers who supported my blog all the time, to all the advertisers and to my loving husband who always there to help me. Thanks everyone!

12 comments :

anne said...

wow girl congratulations hehehe

Mrs. Stevenson said...

congrats sis. question ulit po. pagnakareserve ka ng opp sa ss tapos submit u na my nakalagay pa dun sa number six na paste the text content. ano un ung buong post na ginawa mo paste mo dun? sorry po talaga ogag pa me sa ganito hehehe

The Dusun Aroma said...

That's very encouraging!

...now I'm thinking to make a serious biz blog. hurmm..

TFS

Prihandoko said...

Congrats!! anda layak dapat bintang

Chie Wilks said...

Wow dems? Congrats..gahi kau ba...keep it up dhemss....

Madz said...

Wow Dhemz, CONGRATS to you my dear.. keep it up, sayang dn dba?? hehehehe..

Me, have started taking opps nrin, who knows yayaman ako d2 hahahahha...

mwah mwah mwah wmah

Lisa said...

Good job! Kakainggit ka naman. Ilan ba ang blog mo?

Umma said...

Congrats sa yo sistah.. Second timer ka nang top earner ah? Wow.. PPP must loves you..hahaha

Cecile said...

wow, dhemz, congratulations dear!

Mrs. Stevenson said...

i asked sis cause i signed up to paying post and bbr through ur banner. that sucks that ur not making money from it.

AnnaRhea said...

congrats!!!idol!!
keep it up!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Yaman na talaga ang sistah ko yipppe...