Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks AnnaRhea!

Thanks a lot sis AnnaRhea for this wonderful Award.
These are the things I am grateful for:
1. I am grateful for having a wonderful husband who always there for me no matter what.
2. My precious daughter who is adorable
3. My very supportive family
4. I am grateful because I have met friends online
5. Foremost, I am grateful because God is always good to me and to my family.
Now, I am tagging 5 people Chie, Rose, TCecile, TFaye, and Umma.
HOW THIS WORKS:
1. Re-post the picture on your blog and pls. acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you've posted it.
2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.
3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments :

Chubskulit Rose said...

Au Au, I am grateful I have found a friend in you.. Mwah!

faye said...

thanks demz for this Preggo!!!
your such a nice person.